Here are a few activities and Easter services in the Sacramento area (and beyond) for Sunday April 21, 2019.Easter Sunrise Service1. Sunday April 21, 6:30 am Sunrise Service in McKinley Park's
2019 Sacramento Easter Services And Activities
Here are a few activities and Easter services in the Sacramento area (and beyond) for Sunday April 21, 2019.
Easter Sunrise Service
1. Sunday April 21, 6:30 am Sunrise Service in McKinley Park's Rose Garden Sacramento (33rd & H Streets) Hosted by: The Table UMC
2. Sunday April 21, 6:00 am Easter Sunrise Celebration at Mount Vernon Memorial Park The non-denominational service will last a little less than hour and feature a time of uplifting music, an inspirational message as well as donuts, coffee, hot chocolate and a balloon release. Location: 8201 Greenback Lane, Fair Oaks, 4 blocks east of Sunrise Mall.
3. Sunday April 21 6:00 am Sunrise Sunday Service at Creekside Elk Grove. Outside at the fountain. Donuts and coffee served outside. Location: 8939 East Stockton Blvd Elk Grove, CA 95624
4. Sunday April 21, 6:00 am - 7:00 am Stockton Citywide Easter Sunrise Celebration Service Everyone is welcome for an hour (6-7 a.m.) of music, art, and scripture. Bring a chair and dress warmly Location: Weber Point Event Center 221 N Center St, Stockton, CA 95202
Easter Church Service
1. Sunday April 21, 8:00, 10:00,12:00,2:00 Bayside Midtown Location: 2125 19th Street, Sacramento CA 95818
2. Sunday April 21 10:00 am Worship Service, Communion, Games, Food. Easter Service at McClatchy Park Location: 3500 5th Ave Sacramento 95817 Hosted by: Victory Outreach South Sacramento
1. Sunday April 21 11 am-4 pm Easter Eggstravaganza at FairyTale Town. The event includes egg hunts, prizes, spring-themed hands-on activities, and visits with Peter Cottontail. Egg hunts are held daily and separated by age group. After the egg hunt, make your way to Mr. McGregor’s Garden to redeem your eggs for a prize! Kids can choose from a variety of new prizes based on the number of eggs they collect. Admission is $10 if you didn't purchase in advance. Location: 3901 Land Park Dr, Sacramento, CA 95822
2. Sunday April 21 11 am Sacramento River Train is hosting a 2.5 hour experience where you will be served a continental brunch of muffins, pastries, fresh fruit, coffee and orange juice. Adults can add-on bottomless mimosas. Halfway into the ride they will stop at their park along the river where kids can participate in an Easter egg hunt and other kid-friendly activities. Prices include train ride and continental brunch: Adults (Ages 13+)- $65 Children (Ages 3-12) - $45 Infants (Ages 2 and under) - $15 Location: Board at 400 N. Harbor Blvd West Sacramento
3. Sunday April 21, 2-4 pm, and 7-9 pm For What Purpose | Easter Drama Performance is a dramatic reenactment of the life, death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. From the moment you step into the auditorium you will feel like a part of the greatest story ever told. The Easter drama is written and produced by The Rock Church in Elk Grove, with a cast of more than 200 people utilizing a 3,500 square foot stage. Tickets range from $12-40 Location: 8520 Bradshaw Rd., Elk Grove, CA 95624
2. The Officers Club's Easter Brunch includes an all-you-can-eat buffet, two complimentary mimosas per adult, a children’s buffet and more. Prices: Adults $33.99, Seniors & Military $27.99, Kids (Age 5-12) $16.99, Kids (Age 4 & under) Free. Location: 3410 Westover St., McClellan Park, CA 95652
3. Scotts Seafood Grill and Bar on the River has consistently delicious food, and is where my family and I went for Easter brunch last year. Click on the link to see the Easter Brunch menu. If the day is nice, see if you can snag a table outside overlooking the river. Prices: Adults $47 Kids 12 and under $15. Location: 4800 Riverside Blvd Sacramento, CA 95822
Happy Easter 2019!
Cathy is a staunch advocate for her real estate clients, always focusing on a win-win scenario during negotiations. She began her real estate career in 2013 after working for over 20 years as a nurse ....